Accessibility means meeting your needs
I offer 1-2-1 counselling for adults; long (open ended) and short term (as little as 6 weeks).
My counselling offer is to meet you for 1 x 50 minute session per week at the following locations:-
- Park Road surgery (behind Spinaljoint, 157, Park Road, KT2 6DQ) – NOT wheelchair accessible – £50/session;
- Kingston Quaker Centre – Fairfield East, KT1 2PT – fully accessible – £60/session
- Your home £Neg;
- The internet via Zoom £40/session;
- I do not provide low cost counselling; but I do volunteer 1 day per week with RELEASE at the YMCA in Surbiton, which provides negotiable rates starting from £25 based on means. The YMCA is wheelchair accessible.
- I also lead therapeutic walks in Richmond Park. Put the cost of your first session against a pair of walking boots instead of paying me.
Fees can be paid by cash, cheque, BACS or debit/credit card.
I am fully insured and am registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) to process personal information.